- Asking Any Question Of All Your Data, Forbes, 8 November 2010
- Running Hadoop MapReduce on Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3, Amazon Web Services Developer Connection, 18 July 2007
- Introduction to Nutch, Part 2: Searching, java.net, 16 February 2006
- Introduction to Nutch, Part 1: Crawling, java.net, 10 January 2006
- Did You Mean: Lucene?, java.net, 9 August 2005. Feedback on Lucene Dev mailing list, Lucene User mailing list, and The Server Side.
- How To Build a Compute Farm, java.net, 21 April 2005
- Can't beat Jazzy, IBM developerWorks, 22 September 2004
- Using XML Catalogs with JAXP, XML.com, 3 March 2004
- Scheduling recurring tasks in Java applications, IBM developerWorks, 4 November 2003
- Memoization in Java Using Dynamic Proxy Classes, O'Reilly Network, 20 August 2003
- Using Thread-Local Variables in Java, Dr. Dobb's Journal, 1 July 2003, #350
Here is a list of my published articles in reverse chronological order. I also write a blog (and I also post on Cloudera's blog), and have written a book.